Join us on Saturday, May 10th for two separate classes to celebrate Mother's Day with some time on the mat with your loved ones! We will be partnering with Minnesota Power Yoga and Danielle Jokinen, who will be leading this great event!
9:15AM-9:45AM: Mommy & Me Yoga. This class provides bonding between parent and child, while strengthening and growing their muscles. Children ages 4-12.
2:00PM-3:00PM: Mother & Me Power Vinyasa Yoga for all levels. Kids ages 13+
All participants will receive a special discount at Lolë Twin Cities for attending the event.
To RSVP, please go to minnesotapoweryoga.com to register for either of the classes. You will need to fill out an online waiver prior to the class if you have never attended a class at Minnesota Power Yoga before.
Please bring your smile and yoga mat!
Join professional beach volleyball player and fitness model, Gabby Reece along with Team Lolë for a beach workout on Saturday, May 31st. The beach workout will consist of 14 training stations with the top certified trainers in Santa Barbara guiding you at each station. The beach workout will be a circuit based event which means you will be doing a number of different exercises during the event and spend a short amount of time at each station before moving on to the next station. The aim is to provide a total body workout and overall improved fitness.
- Circuit Training by the beach with Gabby Reece
- 14 different workout stations with Lolë Ambassadors who are all certified trainers guiding you at each station
- DJ Sparx spinning live to enhance your workout experience
- Post workout cool down with coconut water, snacks, and fresh local veggie juice by the Juice Club
- Lolë pop-up store on site for your shopping pleasure. (35% of clothing sales from this event will go to the Lolë Cottage Children’s Hospital Fund)
*Donations and proceeds will be directly benefitting the Lolë Cottage Children's Hospital Fund:
Lolë and the "Live Out Loud for Kids Fund," is supporting the creation of beautiful and bright children's activity and well-being spaces in the Cottage Children's Hospital at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital for children that are seriously ill. The area will be outfitted with books, toys, painting and drawing supplies, musical instruments, and iPads to plan and record their voices, pictures, dreams. Your support will help the hospital's smallest patients to play and re-nourish while awaiting or recovering from chemotherapy or other serious procedures. Our immediate goal is to provide support to the existing children's activity program; our long-term goal is to raise funds to completely furnish children's activity areas as the hospital constructs it new Cottage Children's Hospital.
Thank you for supporting!
* Discount is valid on lolewomen.com only and will apply on full priced items. It may not be combined with any other discount or offer however, free shipping and returns is available with this offer. Not valid on sale items. Discount can only be applied on a future purchase and cannot be used on prior purchases. Limit of one use per person/new email subscriber. The promotional code will be emailed to you and has to be used after creating your shopping account on our website. If you already have an account, you need to sign in to use the code. You will need to enter the code in your BAG before you checkout. Please follow carefully the steps provided in the email you will receive with the promotional code.